Guide marine biologist
SEA TURTLE TOUR AND CONSERVATION
Don't miss this exciting ecological adventure, at Explora Vallarta we will share knowledge, experiences, adventures and respect for nature. With your visit to our Sea Turtle tour in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, you will contribute to the scientific research and conservation of these amazing ancient marine animals.
In Mexico we have 6 of the 7 species of Sea Turtles that exist in the planet.
Do Responsible Tourism.
Find out more about Sea Turtles.
The tour includes
- Visit to the Turtle Camp.
- Talk about sea turtles (techniques used for their conservation and search on the beach).
- Specialized guides (marine biologists and naturalists).
- Release of sea turtle hatchlings to the sea.
- Donation to conservation project.
- Bottled water, juices, cereal bars.
What to bring
- Light clothing.
- Sport shoes.
- Insect repellent.
- Windbreaker or raincoat.
- And plenty of space in the memory of your camera for you to photograph the wonderful nature.
Days and schedules
| Every day
Evening 06:30 pm to 9:00 pm