Approximately 7 hours duration
Guide marine biologist
SAN SEBASTIAN DEL OESTE / Mining town
Explore the magic of a mining town, founded over 400 years ago as the mining capital of New Spain. Located between mountains and wonderful forests. Tucked away in the hills of the Sierra Madre lies the historic town of San Sebastián del Oeste. San Sebastián is a secluded paradise that has been preserved through the centuries. Be part of this tour that will mean an experience you will always remember.
The tour includes
- Transportation with A / C, water, soda, fruit
- Tequila tour.
- Visit "La Quinta, Cafe de Altura"
- Visit to Los Portales, Cathedral, Main Plaza, Jail.
- Visit “Mine gold and silver”.
- Lunch at the restaurant Los Arcos. (dish and soda or beer).
- Visit "Hacienda Jalisco"
- Cap or hat.
- Extra money (to spend in the restaurant and buying souvenirs).
- Camera and video.
Days and schedules
| Every day
From 9:00 am to 4:30 pm